Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coffee Project (Wil Tower)

This will be my first time exploring Tomas Morato, even though I pass by there almost everyday.

While browsing my facebook I saw a blog about the newly open Coffee shop in Quezon City (I'm not a coffee fan but I read that they serve pastas and pastries plus the interior is super pretty!)

My friends and I decided to go there and experience it ourselves.

Coffee Project is located in Wil Tower near ABS-CBN.

I did not take too many photos because I want to savour the experience.

    The door of The Loo

    Inside The Loo

The idea of having a photo wall inside your comfort room or loo is brilliant. I will do this if I have my own house. It relaxes me, really. 

Here's my view while having a munch.



Upper middle: Grilled Chicken Sandwich 
Drink: Green Macha on the rocks
Middle left: Spaghetti Puttanesca
Middle right: Sardine Pasta in a pesto based sauce
Lower left: Yema Cake
Lower right: Salted Caramel Cheesecake

My original order was the carbonara but they ran out of ingredients, so we've decided to order the puttanesca but sadly I am not a fan of puttanesca, I am more of a jolly spaghetti type of girl. Lol! 

You must try the salted caramel cheesecake, to die for!! 

Sardine pasta, I didn't know that sardines and pesto sauce taste good together.

Yema cake was good but nothing special. Because I had a yema cake before, the one from Quezon they taste the same and it's too sweet for me. 

Grilled Chicken Sandwich is delish and diet friendly with huge amount of servings. 

Originally, Green Macha is blended with ice but my dear friend tried it with on the rocks. It was good but I think it would be better if it was blended in ice. 

They also have tables and chairs at the back of the shop. 


It looks like a set for a talk show. I love every corner of Coffee Project.

Everything is perfect! I will be back here not because of the interior but because of the food!! Oh, I take it back! I will definitely go back here because of the food and the ambiance! 




Coffee Project Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment