Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Staycation Compilation: BSA Twin Towers



Sample Ad Update



This is a review about our Staycation at BSA Twin Towers Ortigas

I always book my 'Staycation' thru AGODA . I tried to compare the prices from other site with same date and also same hotel but BSA Twin Towers caught my attention and AGODA has the lowest rate among other sites. 

Where should I start?

Upon check in I present the voucher in my phone but you still need to send the voucher in their email. Which is okay with me because I always encounter this during check in and I think it is their protocol or SOP. Then I filled up an information sheet and I also need to disclose my companions and they will sign the information sheet. 

 The front desk gave us the key cards and also a piece of paper for the directions on how to go to Cornerstone Cafe, where the breakfast is serve (if you avail) or you can purchase an ala Carte meal. Also, with the same paper a list of the Hotel Amenties and which floor is which.

The amenities are:
-Lagoon Pool (Main Deck tower A)
-Lap Pool (Main Deck tower B) 
-Garden (9th floor)
-Gym (6th floor)
-Playroom (Roof Deck tower B)

Let's head to our room. So we purchased One Bedroom Executive.

    Living room

- as you can see in the photo, the living room has seperate TV (without cable), and has a fan (the violet light near the TV). I really love the couch, super soft, cozy and  also it faces the TV at the same time the floor to ceiling glass wall. If you are tired watching the TV you can watch the lights, buildings, and vehicles on the glass wall with a glass of wine. 
I super love this idea, I might keep this in mind for future references.

    Bedroom

-Queen Size bed with TV (with cable), and DVD a player. The cabinet has ironing board maybe you can borrow the iron in their room service. The bedroom also has a dresser with mirror. 

Here's a super nice view from our room.




    Toilet and shower

-with Hot and Cold shower, the toiletries available are Toothbrush, toothpaste, tissue, shampoo, and soap. 

It would be great if they have a bathrobe available for you to wear going to the swimming pools. And also, it looks better than a towel when you are done swimming and going back to your room. 


    Dining area

- the table and chairs are only good for 2 since the room is recommended only for 2 persons. You may still eat on the couch though. 


    Kitchen

-as you can see in the photo you may cook your food and yes you may bring food because it is a 'condotel'. They have available kettle, fridge, serving plate, bowls, microwave oven, glasses, cups, and ice cube tray. 

If you are planning to stay longer in BSA Twin Towers I suggest you should bring dishwashing soap and sponge.


After taking photos of the room we went to see the amenities. We've decided to see the Playroom at Roofdeck. 

Playroom 


     Credits to the owner

I wasn't able to take photos but it is your typical playroom. I think this is a good idea, instead of giving your child a tablet or phone to play with, you may bring them in the playroom to ejnoy. 

Here's the view from the Roofdeck.




Below Roof Deck is the Main Deck, where the pools are located. 

Lap Pool

     Credits to Agoda

We havn't try to swim because we don't have much time. But the water is perfectly warm for the cold weather. 

Lagoon Pool 



An open pool, by open meaning there is no roof and with that the pool is kinda dirty. Maybe it is because of the wind brought by typhoon Ineng. But I definitely love the pool and its design.

Garden

Nothing to expect here it is a bridge between tower A and B. No chair nor tables and you cannot smoke if you plan to (though I'm not a smoker).  

Gym 


    Credits to the owner

I haven't try to use the gym. But given a chance and longer stay I will try the gym. 

All and all I will recommend this to my friends and relatives. And I will definitely go back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment