Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SM Aura: NBA Cafe



I've really wanted to go NBA Cafe Manila ever since KrisTV featured them, but I didn't have any chance.

This time my family and I tried it. It was a different dining experience. I am no longer a basketball fan but my father will be a forever fan. 

Concept

From the word itself NBA Cafe Manila. I heard they have franchised (I don't know how you call it) the name or trademark or copyright? I think that is the main reason why the food is pricey than it should be. I really like the idea of wide screen television for watching basketball near the bar. Also, they have one television per table, you may choose NBA or Sports News. It would be a nice experience if you are watching the new season or the championship(which is not yet open during our dine).

     The Bar







Here's our table with an overlooking view of Taguig City. 



Food




We ordered the set meal, I wasn't able
to take photos because I went out to fetch my aunt from St. Lukes and when I got back they are already starting to eat.

Here are the foods included in their set meal:

2 bowls of coleslaw
Beer Battered Fish and chips
2 Lemon Brined roasted chicken (2 chicken per plate)
A Huge plate of Penne Pasta
5 Glasses of Soda ( with one time refill) or Iced Tea.

I personally like the beer battered fish, super yummy and also the chicken is very tender and I really love the flavors. 
Penne pasta is not what I am expecting for since I am very used to Penne pasta of Banapple. Their Penne in NBA cafe is very Italian for me. 

Ambiance

I think the ambiance will depend on where will you sit and if it is the NBA season. 

Restaurant Cleanliness

I will give them a two thumbs up for cleanliness. Even the restrooms are clean and smells good. 

Service

The servers are kind, attentive and also friendly. At first my dad doesn't want to sit where we were because it's too far from the bar where the servers are. But mind you they always get back to you if you needed anything. 

I will go back here to try the ala carte meals, and also I want to try their desserts. But as for now I will wait until the season is open. 

Here are some of our photos.







NBA Cafe Manila Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment