Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2016

Exploring Maginhawa: Caffera

This blog is short but sweet in fact, I've been wanting to try a good frappe aside from the leading coffee shop. Sometimes you just need to try other things and explore! 

 
Concept 

Very unique and simple. I heard their interview in Radyo Negosyo hosted by Karl Balita. Their concept is about cameras and photography. They made sure that the cafe has selfie spots to capture the interest of the customers. 

Here are some photos:


As you can see the prices of the Frappes are similar as the other coffee shops and they have the same taste, there are some differences, because Caffera is not that crowded and the glass they are using are reusable tumblers very eco-friendly isn't? 

    Camera Lens Tumblers


Another thing I noticed the lights they are using are yellow light, in which very relaxing to the eyes. 


    Old school cameras 


You may also borrow their books if you feel like reading.


My favorite part of the cafe is.....

The Photo walls! 




The photo walls really inspires me to create my own someday, since I am still collecting memories. And I an still looking for a spot to hang my photos. 

Here's a photo of the restroom


They still incorporate the photography theme up to the restroom! 

Restaurant Cleanliness

I will give 5 stars for the cleanliness and orderliness of the cafe. 

Food

We haven't tried the pastries, so I still have reason to go back? Kidding! I will go back here because I really love the place. The frappe I ordered is caramel (my one and only favorite) and I love it! Super! 

Service

4 stars for their service but I suggest while waiting for your order you may have a selfie, choose and buy a tumbler or just relax! 

Ambiance

5 stars for the ambiance. The place is so peaceful and I think we are the only one who makes it not peaceful because we are all excited to have a photo on every selfie spot we find! Yes very relaxing, you can study, make reports, and even work peacefully here. 

Also! If you are bringing a car with you, you will not have any problem with the parking. 


I will be back soon Caffera! 

Xoxo, 

Tara

 

The Link Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



No comments:

Post a Comment