Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Manggahan Festival at Guimaras Island

My Manggahan Festival experience held last May 2014 was unforgettable. It was my first and hopefully not the last.

It is usually held in Provincial Capitol Grounds around the month of May. 

You may buy pasalubong such as Mangoes, different variations of Mangoes (mango pastillas, mango jam, and many more, Guimaras is also known for Cashew Nuts and souvenir items like Tshirts, fridge magnets, keychains, and more.

My most unforgettable moment was when my cousins tried the unlimited Mangoes challenge. For only Php100 you can avail the unlimited Mangoes for 1 hour! I mean it's a win-win right? You've got to have a taste of the sweetest Mangoes in the Philippines (from my perspective) for only Php100!

   My cousins starting to eat the unli Mangoes! 

They will give you a plate with 4 mangoes each, when you are done with the plate that they gave you, you may ask for a refill. 

When they cannot take the sweetness anymore they pass the plate to me.


I only finished 3 whole mangoes! I cannot finish the others because the mangoes are too sweet but delicious! 

I think Festival needs a support and needs a good review. So, here it is, I hope this blog will somehow boost the tourism in Guimaras not only during Mangghan festival but all through out the season.

Xoxo,

Tara 

You might want to check:


No comments:

Post a Comment