Search This Blog

Friday, May 26, 2017

Explore Iloilo: Midway, Passi



This was my first time to plan to eat outside the city. My aunt and cousin said that Midway was really a good place and the food is always fresh. So yeah, I  gave it a try. It was a 3-4 hours drive to Passi from Iloilo city with some moderate traffic caused by slow delivery trucks. But was it worth it? Maybe I'll let you it for yourself.


Here are my photos:



 



Here's what we ordered

 


I tell you the experience of eating with this view was breathtakingly amazing. The food was great and fresh!!!! All vegetables are from their farm, this restaurant has the best description of "FARM to TABLE". I hope we have this kind of restaurants here in Manila.


I really wanted to go back in Midway and stay longer to swim! 


Xoxo, 

Tara





You might want to check:




No comments:

Post a Comment