Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Cafe I'm Here (Tomas Morato)

I was finally able to visit Cafe I'm Here, since the day I knew about it.

It has cute interiors! And the place is huge and very spacious! 



   Study table




If your are planning to stay here for a while just to play pokemon go? Then don't, they do not have wifi available. ;) But if you have a date then go ahead. 

Going back..

When going upstairs you should leave your shoes/sandals/slippers or any footwear on the shoe rack and use the slippers provided. 


Don't worry about the messy shoes everywhere the staff arranges them neatly whenever they can.

   Pay as you order on the counter


    Pastries!! :) 

Here's our order:

   Upper left: Blueberry cheesecake (lol), upper right: Java chip mocha, Middle: strawberry smoothie, lower left: Cafe I'm Here sandwich


    Blueberry Cheesecake solo

    Cafe I'm here sandwich 

Java chip mocha was good but nothing special.
Blueberry cheesecake is my all time favorite, and I like it. 
Strawberry smoothie was a good choice, I will definitely order it again.
Cafe I'm here sandwich was okay, it has potato salad, ham, lettuce and scrambled egg. 

Value for money 4 stars out of 5 stars. The food were a little bit pricey, just like the famous coffee shop. But I think you are really paying for the place and ambiance. 

Staff are nice and polite and the cashier gave me suggestions and ideas on what to order. 

Ambiance is good! Actually the place is perfect for hanging out, or if you want to grab a coffee or if you want to study and if you are like me who just want to discover a new place. ;) 

I will be back for sure to try other food choices especially the cakes and pasta and also explore other spot in the cafe. 

Xoxo, 





Cafe I'm Here Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I’m Karen of Travelbook.ph’s Blogger Affiliate Program. How’s your affiliate experience so far? To know more about our latest updates and campaigns, please like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TravelBookAffiliateProgram/

    Also, to start earning from your blogsite, use the links, banners and widgets provided at the Promo Tools tab of your affiliate account. For reference, check this User Manual http://www.travelbook.ph/affiliate/Manual.pdf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for covering this cafe. I'll drop by later, im booked in a hotel near tomas morato, need to take a look around later and will visit the cafe

    ReplyDelete