Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Staycation Compilation: Ace Hotel and Suites

Before telling you about our Ace Hotel and Suites experience I will tell you how I got our accommodation for a very affordable price.


I don't know if you heard about the travel fair last 2016 they had this booths of local agencies, PAL, Sky jet, and Cathay Pacific, so we ended up with nothing because they had the same rates with their online prices (there were discounts but very minimal). So we went outside to eat, rest and go home. When suddenly there was a bidding! Up for grabs are luggage, hotel accommodations within metro manila and outside! That is where I got my Ace Hotel and Suites around Php2,500 only, the inclusions are: Deluxe room for 2, buffet breakfast for 2, 2 complimentary SPA for 4 hours, and a free glass of wine.


 


Isn't the Php2,500 a night sulit?


Here's our room


 

The elevator lounge in our floor


View from our room



We went in their resto named Coffee Lounge to eat lunch and dinner.


Here's what we ordered


 



All the food in that photo were super delish!! I might go back there just to eat!


Definitely, I will be back in Ace Hotel and Suites for the following reasons:


1. Affordable- you get what you pay for, even with their regular room rates


2.  Staff are very accommodating


3. The food in Coffee Lounge was really really good!


4. Walking distance from Kapitolyo (food everywhere)


5. You can party or chill in Sky High Bar, no need to go out of the hotel premises


I think the only thing they need to improve is the check out process. I know during check out time it is very chaotic but hopefully they can find a way to improve it and make the queues shorter and the lobby less crowded.


Xoxo,

Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment